[3830] ARRL 10 K1TEO SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdklein@hewitt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K1TEO SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:50:48 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   CW:  375    68
  SSB:  340    66
-------------------
Total:  715   134  Total Score = 292,120

Club:

Comments:

Condx better than expected though about half the time I was on most Q's were
either tropo or meteor scatter (K5ZD stopped by and said "like a VHF contest" -
yes it was). Missed out on the Saturday Es except for some late night fun after
coming home from the movies. Best SSB run was late Sunday afternoon with the
beam South working lot's of W/VE via backscatter and SA direct. No EU here
though more ZL's than I ever remember. Nice to work FO too. Tnx for the Q's.
Jeff