[3830] ARRL 10 AA4V SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ryansci@infoave.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AA4V SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:54:14 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AA4V
Operator(s): AA4V
Station: AA4V

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   CW:  264    64
  SSB:  304    58
-------------------
Total:  568   122  Total Score = 203,008

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Typical low sunspot 10M contest....lots of antenna switching (the SteppIR
earned its salt last week-end) and bit of diversity receiving using the
SteppIR and R* vertical with an FT1000D. Limited time operation for me but
lots of fun. No one should have missed SC on 10M this time as our Low Country
Contest Club members showed up in force.