[3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:19:05 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  269    44
  SSB:  173    41
-------------------
Total:  442    85  Total Score = 120,870

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Hello!

The band open so fast that I couldn't belive to my ears. Look's like
we have some dead HAM soul up there, who plug-in conditions. The ZL's
and VK's was loud, so I QSY to SSB, but not much Oceania station found
there. So CW is the name of the game. First day was much better than
second. I was able to work TWO (2) JA first day and just ONE (1) next day.
Isn't that great. We are talking in big numbers here.
Well, on the end, there was over 400 QSO's. No one from USA has antenna, big
enough to make's me happy. This is American contest without Americans, for
some
of us. I sow later, that some parts of the EU was luckier. Good for them.

But, hey, it was, as always on 10m, great FUN!

Sorry to those I couldn't copy. And thank's for all this QSY's to CW.
I think I ask nearly everyone on SSB if he can operate CW. Light success.
This is, what we won't do, when the cycle will be back.

Eqipemento: TS850, Drake L7 (800-900W), 4 el. home made Yagi, 10m up + dipole.
DOS-K1EA, MFJ VoiceKeyer, S56A LPT interf. for CT Keying.

73, Aleksander, S57S