[3830] TBDC K8FC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8FC@k8fc.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K8FC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:45:00 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO (DM78)
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 272  Total Score = 1,964

Club: Pikes Peak DX Association

Comments:

Propagation was a little worse than usual at
this southern Colorado location.  I actually did a little
worse this year than last.  Even with 5 Beverages (antennas)
I only heard France and Belgium in Europe (maybe
I should have had the other beverages !).  By 3am local
the band had totally dried out and I went to bed.  I had
good intentions to try to catch some JA's but alas the
sandman had a good grip on me and I missed the
opening.

As usual, this is a great operating event, really enjoy
the format.  See you all next year, happy holidays.
Joe K8FC