[3830] TBDC N6RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:57:20 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CM98
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Total:  QSOs = 153  Total Score = 554

Club:

Comments:

Looks like the storm in Nor. CA slowed most of us down. Due to music gig, I'd
planned to start at 03Z and go all night.  Rain static was 9+20 when I got home,
but slowly faded to S7 as the rain stopped.  Starting after 04Z, I got on for a
few high rate bursts, until the rain started again.  Quit for good before 09Z,
so missed everything to the west.  Power line noise in ARRL 160m, precip. noise
in this one - maybe I'll luck out in CQWW160.