[3830] TBDC AC6WY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC AC6WY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:49:51 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: AC6WY
Operator(s): AC6WY
Station: AC6WY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 104  Total Score = 208

Club:

Comments:

barefoot to 80m horiz loop "skywire" at 35 feet (I love this antenna).

Briefly tried feeding the loop against ground radials as a vertical but seemed
better horizontally.

104 QSOs (103 W/VE + P40TA; thanks for the patience, for first 160m DX.

"Discovered" this contest 10 min after start time.  Never worked much 160
before, but the loop loads everywhere so thought I'd join in.

Thanks to all who tolerated my fist and also to ON4UN for his great book which
sparked my interest in the lower bands.

73 - CU next time. dit dit.

AC6WY