[3830] OK RTTY K3IXD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, esteeble@sc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY K3IXD SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:00:02 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: K3IXD
Operator(s): K3IXD
Station: K3IXD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:  41   165      13        2
   20:  46    10      10        2
   15:   6     4       4        0
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  93   230      27        4  Total Score = 28,480

Club:

Comments:

Limited time. Worked on improving copying RTTY signals, but weren't that many
on. My guess is the Stew Perry, RAC and the PSK contests, plus the KP5 activity
drewoperators away from RTTY. Also I fine tuned my macros.

BTW I would like to see either a space or line feed after a call, there was one
2X1 call that looked like a 2X2 or 2X3 with the noise appended to the call. Took
a while to confirm that it was a 2X1 call.

As others have said, the final claimed score is suspect, I was using N1MM Logger
and the MMTTY engine. Otherwise no problems with the software.

73, Ed K3IXD