[3830] TBDC N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:43:09 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: DM43
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 168  Total Score = 2,464

Club: Central AZ DX Assn

Comments:

First outing with N1MM Logger.  After using CT for 15 years I am having to
unlearn a few key strokes!  Munged the log pretty badly a couple of times and
had to rework a few stations that got dropped.  Sorry about the dupes.  A couple
of stations disappeared completely; apologies for the NILs.  Once I figured out
which key stroke was causing the problem things went much more smoothly.
Obviously the guys who wrote this program weren't UNIX programmers!

Conditions were OK except no JA's again!  Either the OTHR or the ionosphere got
them this year.  Hopefully things will be better for the CQ 160.

EQ: Elecraft K2; 22m top-loaded, shunt-fed vertical; K9AY loop array

73
Gary, N7IR
DM43bi