[3830] TBDC G4BYG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4byg@lindgren1.karoo.co.uk
Subject: [3830] TBDC G4BYG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:54:53 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: G4BYG
Operator(s): VIC G4BYG
Station: G4BYG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Anlaby.England
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 145  Total Score = 1,358

Club:

Comments:

First time entry and had nice relaxing few hours.
Band conditions no great shakes considering the state of Sunspot Cycle.
Used my 40m corner fed delta loop as rx ant and it certainly help pull a few
weak ones out of the mud.
Antenna is top fed (loaded whip)60ft vertical.
Radio is an Icom 746Pro.
Pity this contest is held during the hectic holiday shopping/events period of
the year and am sure doing so restricts the number of potential entries.
I suppose you cant please all the folks all the time.
Used N1MMLogger software and found the bandmaps very useful for going back to
busy stations and picking them up at a later time.
I will be back for next years event and hope to do an improved score then.
NNY to all
de Vic G4BYG