[3830] NCCC Sprint(12-23) K3STX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(12-23) K3STX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 05:56:09 -0800
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (12-23)

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  16
   40:  16
   20:   2
---------------------
Total:  34     Mults = 17  Total Score = 578

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I think this is the first time I made over 30 Qs and by far my highest score
yet. I was really happy to participate this week, as two weeks ago I had to QRT
at 0315  UTC for a sick baby.

I heard someone on 80 just before 0330 saying "Let's check out 20 meters",
followed them and made two quick QSOs with KZ5D and K4BAI for two quick mults.
Thanks guys, but notbody else was there!! You were loud on 20 too, it's too bad
nobody else was there.

Multiple QSOs:
W9RE 7
K5OT  5
K4BAI  5
KZ5D  4
VA3NR  4
N6RO  4

What a bunch of great CW ops, it sure was fun. Doubt I'll make it next week.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all.

paul K3STX

Ant: 20 M, 100' long dipole; 40 M vertical; 80 M vertical