[3830] RTTY Roundup K7ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:14:51 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:    0
   40:   58
   20:   28
   15:   53
   10:    0
------------
Total:  139  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 9  Total Score = 6,255

Club:

Comments:

Got on for a few hours here and there to play around. RTTY contesting is a
relaxing change of pace from the usual SSB slugfests I participate in at NK7U.
WriteLog worked great as usual. Five mouse clicks and the QSO is in the log.

Propagation was not that great out west. Or, it could be my wire antennas at 20
feet up that were holding me back. Still, managed to work UT2UZ on 40M right at
the end of the contest on my dipole. RTTY and 40M can surprise you.

Will see everyone duing NAQP SSB at NK7U.

Scott/K7ZO