[3830] RTTY Roundup AD5VJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5vj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AD5VJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:40:00 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Springtown, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 16.33

------------
   80:  117
   40:  136
   20:  226
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  479  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 11  Total Score = 30,177

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Propogation was weak here for me here over all, gotta get those beams and towers
up to replace the wires.

20 Meter mediocre
40 Meters was better.
80 meters was the best it seemed.

All three bands gave me a couple of great runs.

This was a great contest. Made many very interesting contacts, while learning
contest protocol at the same time. Hi Hi. But it was all done in the best of
taste.

Contacted a very dear and long time friend KS5V "Ed" which made the whole
contest more fun than usual.

Thanks again to the N1MM LOGGER SOFTWARE TEAM for a job well done.

N1MM LOGGER with my own modified home based interface both worked flawlessly the
while contest.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts and advice.

73 FER NW,
AD5J BOB
http://www.n5iet.com/