[3830] RTTY Roundup K8FC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8fc@k8fc.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K8FC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:09:49 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
   80:   62
   40:  225
   20:  294
   15:  146
   10:    0
------------
Total:  727  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 32  Total Score = 61,795

Club: Pikes Peak DX Group

Comments:

As usual, great contest.  I look forward to the RTTY RU every year
as it is a very relaxing contest and fun to do.  Only got in about 19
hours this year because of other commitments but never the less, really
enjoyed it.

Thanks to my Colorado friends who gave me a point.  I would also
like to congratulate Steve Foster, KT0DX on his excellent RTTY RU finish for
2006, he shold probably be amongst the leaders I suspect.

The bands were not spectacular here when I operated.  I wish I could have spent

more quality time on 80 and 40.  10 meters was never open the times that I
checked.

Thanks again to all folks who gave me a qso.

/joe k8fc