[3830] RTTY Roundup N3XLS M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N3XLS M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:59:11 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N3XLS
Operator(s): N3XLS, N3KAE
Station: N3XLS

Class: M/S LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:  135
   40:  157
   20:  237
   15:   75
   10:    3
------------
Total:  607  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 45  Total Score = 58,272

Club:

Comments:

This year turned out to be a great contest for the N3XLS and N3KAE contesting
team. In fact, this is our highest personal best score since we started
operating this contest in 2003. Despite the condition of our tri-band beam which
was damaged by high winds back in early November.  We where surprised to see
many active PA stations, which we our guessing are gearing up for the newly
added digital portion to the PA QSO Party contest, held every year on the second
weekend of October. We hope you will all join us for a weekend of fun working PA
counties. Further more the N3XLS and N3KAE contesting team would like to thank
all the stations for their efforts this year in the ARRL RTTY ROUND UP it was an
exciting contest. See you all next year and hopefully in the PA QSO PARTY.