[3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:36:53 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  137    43
   80:  181    46
   40:  216    48
   20:  114    34
   15:   65    10
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  715   182  Total Score = 130,130

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG: A Yankee...

Comments:

Got off to a slow start, seemed like I was not being heard on 20 and 15m.
Whenever I got a good run freq, would lose it to close stations I could not
hear.

Rates improved as the the lower bands opened up.  Was worried 80 and 160m would
be in poor shape, based on the tremendous QRM during the Thursday and Friday
warmups.  But both bands were great.

Looking forward to the next NAQP CW contest.