[3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6VVA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:44:46 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:22

  160:   31     5
   80:   36    16
   40:   27    16
   20:   77    34
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  171    71  Total Score = 12,141

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Had only planned to operate the last 1/2 hour, but flipped on the radio mid-day
"just to listen for a minute or two".  HA!  Heard K4BAI and would have felt
guilty as heck not giving John a call.  20 minutes & 37 Q's later I had to force
myself to turn off the rig and get back to work.

The contest addiction got me again for a couple of very brief periods, and I'd
have to force myself to QRT & resume the other tasks at hand.  It didn't seem
like there were that many signals, and then I realized what I was hearing were
"clean" bands...without all the KW's humping and pumping.

Heard & worked a lot of sharp ops during my brief QRV periods, and wish I could
have played more in this one.  It would have been good SO2R practice!