[3830] NAQP CW W4MYA M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4MYA M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:18:46 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): N3UA W4MYA WA4PGM WK4Y
Station: W4MYA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  198    45
   80:  442    55
   40:  637    62
   20:  271    48
   15:  113    32
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1661   242  Total Score = 401,962

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Our best effort yet. 10M had power line noise (RFI guy for the power company
had/has 7 weeks of vacation to either take or loose, think he is due back in
March!)
15 down from our best, power line noise again
20 up in QSO's, same mults
40 WAY up, double the QSO's and several mults
80 up almost 100 QSO's and the same mults
160 down in QSO's and mults, must be the time spent on 40 and 80!
First time ever over 400K
Very happy with the results
See you on SSB!
Take care