[3830] NAQP CW K5UN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, signup@k1nt.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5UN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:48:20 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5UN
Operator(s): K5UN
Station: K5UN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:   28    17
   80:  130    39
   40:  206    46
   20:  225    41
   15:    4     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  593   145  Total Score = 85,985

Club: DX Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Missed the first hour of the contest putting my 40 meter antenna back up. I
couldn't get anything going on 15 or 10 meters. Signals on 160 meters were
great, but wasn't able to attrack a lot of attention. I am a little disappointed
with the performance on 80 meter four square, but certainly a great improvement
over previous years.

At the last minute I decided to be creative with the contest name to see how
many "name ?" I would get or how many operators would get it the first try.
Conclusion is that it is hard being an "it". Close to 50% of the contacts ask
for a repeat at least once, some more.

I had a great time, not disappointed with the overall results and look forward
to the next contest on the calendar.

As always, thanks for caring, sharing and most of all thanks for playing.

/lee - k5un
" it "