[3830] NAQP CW VE3FH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3FH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:23:44 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3FH
Operator(s): VE3FH
Station: VE3FH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 8.28

  160:    0     0
   80:  112    38
   40:  101    36
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  213    74  Total Score = 15,762

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team 2

Comments:

Some strange conditions, I worked only 40 and 80 and missed a lot of nearby
states: not a single NJ in any band, NY and MI in one band only and so on. Two
stations whose CQs I answered came back with my callsign followed by their
callsign followed by the exchange. Don't know the reason for this but it
certainly forced me to erase and retype, too bad this contest does not include a
599 to signal the beginning of the exchange.

TS-830S
Dipoles
N1MM Logger 6.1.0
IBM T42 WinXP Pro