[3830] NAQP SSB WX5S(@N6RO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mmthoma@attglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WX5S(@N6RO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:23:58 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WX5S
Operator(s): WX5S
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   75    24
   80:   86    33
   40:  173    47
   20:  250    49
   15:  221    32
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  807   186  Total Score = 148,614

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Many thanks to Ken, N6RO for the use of his station!

I hurt my left knee on Friday and that critter is still plenty sore in spite
of the meds my doc gave me. Missed the first hour of the contest as limping
around the house getting ready and even just getting into the car was a bigger
production than usual. My concentration level was sub-par but at the end of
the day, I figured since I was going to hurt anyway, I might as well sit at
the radio and have some fun. I had plenty of fun and did what I could do.
NAQP is a great contest and always fun!