[3830] UKDX RTTY VO1HP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1hp@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY VO1HP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:14:29 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: St.John's NL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.37

   80:   19    46     9
   40:   35    96    20
   20:  299   904    62
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  353  1046    91  Total Score = 96,232

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest ...but where were the UK stations.....only 22 UK sections logged.

Too many other distractions for me this weekend to spend more time on the air.

Here's a tip ---   it would be really helpful if contesters would left justify
their macros...i.e. insert at least one carriage return in front of every RTTY
message.  That will start everything on the left margin and helps a great deal
in picking out your info ...just a tip.  I note that lots of people don't do
this.