[3830] UKDX RTTY WA2ETU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY WA2ETU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 06:57:46 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA2ETU
Operator(s): WA2ETU
Station: WA2ETU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   10           3
   40:  134          35
   20:  261          65
   15:   59          34
   10:    0           0
-------------------------
Total:  464  1289   137  Total Score = 176,593

Club:

Comments:

20M had good activity for the first 4 or 5 hours.  15M never had much activity
and was only open for a short period of time.  I never saw a blip on the screen
of the 10M band scope.  By the time 40M was open to EU it seemed like there were
few EU stations on.  Anyway, it was fun and I spent more time operating then I
had planned.  Initially I planned on making 200 contacts but as activity was
initially good I kept changing my goal to 100 mults, 100,000 points, etc.  After
the first 5 hours it was a part time activity.  Hope the higher bands are more
open next weekend.