[3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7why@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7WHY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:17:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 77  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 0  Total Score = 4,375

Club:

Comments:

Band    QSOs    Pts  Sta   Cty
   1.8      77    175   25    0
 Total      77    175   25    0
Score: 4,375

Came home from work early Friday with the flu, so that kinda shot down the
weekend for me.  Was planning on doing the CQ 160 and BARTG RTTY test.  Played
in both and made about 125 Q's between the 2 tests.  Like this test, but sure
wish I had an amp on 160.  Heard a lot of stations calling CQ that just call in
my face.  73
Tom W7WHY