[3830] CQ160 CW SP4Z Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4z@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW SP4Z Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:48:50 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 557  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 73  Total Score = 253,470

Club:

Comments:

Just a little to playing. I would like to work new ones ZF2NT, KG4SB, C6ANM,
XE's. No chance this time. Any way it was nice pleasure to be in contest. During
the day I walked a lot on the fields checking Beverages. I much was watching TV
for news about colapsed roof in our country killed 66 people in the biggest
exhibition area of Katowice. The same story was on Sunday during SPDX contest in
April 2005 when died Pope John Paul II. I can not focused in that moment on the
air so only playing then. Thanks
Wes SP4Z