[3830] CQ160 CW K1GU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1gu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K1GU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:31:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K1GU
Operator(s): K1GU
Station: K1GU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 991  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 32  Total Score = 238,096

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My favorite contest, but where have all the gentlemen gone?  Over 1K QSOs but
2.7% dupes.  Still no KL7 on 160.  Heard many Europeans running but impossible
to break through from Tennessee (TN.)

Really great to have Beverages in four directions but number in US callsigns
does not have much meaning these days.  In my zip code there as as many nines,
sixes, and ones as there are fours.

Log uploaded to LOTW.