[3830] CQ160 CW ON4ATW Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4atw@skynet.be
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW ON4ATW Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 00:55:33 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ON4ATW
Operator(s): ON4ATW ON6CC
Station: ON4ATW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Halen
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1073  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 73  Total Score = 650,346

Club:

Comments:

Invited Marc ON6CC this year to assist me in this battle and to put my rebuild
160 Meter antenna into test in the real world. I am pleased with the result!
Both Marc and i were impressed to break the smaller pile ups on the rare
stations with relative ease. On the first evening two JA's made it into the log
with some far east Russian stations being the average. The first morning logged
quiet a number of NA's and some Canadian provinces. The second part is as
always, here at least, a bit more boring with long runs and a much lower qso
rates but that did'nt take away the fun we had. We had good laughs over the chat
channel with Luc ON4IA whom we had to keep awake this way during the wee hours
of the night. CU all next year hopefully! 73