[3830] CQ160 CW LN8W(LB1GB) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la8w@la8w.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW LN8W(LB1GB) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:03:48 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LB1GB
Station: LA8W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1243  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 68  Total Score = 671,418

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Had great fun, well most of the time. Second day was slow like hell, but thats
how it is with CQ 160.

Thanks to DF2UU, OL3A and HG8DX. They did an excellent job stealing frequencies.
HG8DX just laughed at me when I informed him what he was doing. DF2UU just
ignored me, and OL3A thinks he can go to the bathroom, have some food, take a
shower, then come back thinking his frequency will still be there for him. Fine
gentlemen they are.

But all this i forgotten now :-) Next contest please! ---->

Cheers, Bjorn LB1GB
http://www.la8w.com/