[3830] BARTG Sprint VA1CHP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RP8585@eastlink.ca
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint VA1CHP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:40:16 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Shad Bay NS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  123  123
   40:  239  239
   20:  182  182
   15:   83   83
   10:
-----------------
Total:  627  627  Mults = 83  Total Score = 289,674

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Was a fun contest. Prop was OK not great. I did manage to work 1 new one on
RTTY. TR8CA woke me up when he answered my CQ for a nice surprize. I know I'll
lose one Mult because for some reason Writelog insists that AL7II/9 is in
Alaska, I think he is in Indiana. My sole goal was to better last years score
which I did quite handily. Thanks for all the Q's and see you in the next one.

73,
Rich VA1CHP

Station:
FT1000MKV at 400 watts