[3830] CQ160 CW WO9S Single Op HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WO9S Single Op HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:18:48 -0600 (CST)
                        CQ 160-Meter W. W. Contest

MODE: CW     CALL:  WO9S     STATE:  IL CLASS:  Single Operator

288 QSOs    656 QSO points    53 Multipliers = 34768 Claimed score
Antenna: 1/4-wave half sloper toward NNE
Operators:  WO9S
Club competion: Society of Midwest Contesters

6 hours of operation on Saturday.  Nice US signals.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.
Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner     Call:  WO9S

                               MULTIPLIER LIST

CT   MA   ME   NH   NY   NJ   DE   PA   MD   DC   AL   GA   KY   NC   FL   SC
TN   VA   AR   LA   NM   TX   OK   CA   AZ   MT   NV   OR   UT   WA   WY   MI
OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ND   SD   PE   QC   ON
SK
                                    DX:

                            KG4   KP4   PJ2   ZF