[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6TR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:28:10 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   88
   40:  128
   20:   78
---------------------

Club:

Team: Team Seahawks

Comments:

Got on "for the team".  My 3 element 40 doesn't have a good match on SSB, so I
use a dipole on that band.  Someday - I will have to fix up the match so I can
use it on both modes.

Longest callsign worked was BW3/JD1BKQ.  Worked an OX on 20 for an unusual
multiplier.  Missed AL, AR, Id, Ky, La, Md, Me, Ms, Mt, Ne, Nh, Ri, Sc, Wy.
Just about missed NY.

Seemed like activity was down - except for the sixes and nines.  Made about 5
band changes - not up to doing any serious second radio stuff in the phone
sprint.

We'll see if the football team with our name does as well as our sprint team.

80 meters - 4 square
40 meters - half wave sloper
20 meters - 4 element / 70 feet (east)
            5 element / 45 feet (southeast)
            3 element / 80 feet (KL7/VY1) - all on a stackmatch