[3830] NA Sprint CW DJ1YFK(@DL0TUD) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lists@telegraphy.de
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW DJ1YFK(@DL0TUD) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:08:06 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DL0TUD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Dresden
Operating Time (hrs): 3,5

   80:  18      1.5
   40:  31        2
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  49     Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,078

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team: EU LiDz #1

Comments:

TS850 / TL922 / Dipoles at 25m.

Very difficult to work anything due to QRM by WPX RTTY, 3Y0X pileup, PACC
contest etc. Could hear much more than I could work on 40m, on 80m I was deaf as
usual (local noise source).

Huge signals from N2IC on 40m, also lots of other west coast stations came
through very well (K6LA, K6NA, W6RGG, N6XI, AJ6I, NK7U...), but only worked
N2IC, N2NL and W6YI.

Congrats to my team-mate LZ9W (OP LZ4UU) for an impressive score from EU!