[3830] RTTY WPX W0PC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0pc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W0PC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:47:26 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W0PC
Operator(s): W0PC
Station: W0PC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  106  234
   40:  107  286
   20:  212  383
   15:   38   59
   10:    2    2
-----------------
Total:  465  964  Prefixes = 224  Total Score = 215,936

Club:

Comments:

This was my first WPX contest so did some learning as I went along. Conditions
weren't bad for near the bottom of the sunspot cycle. Every part of the world
was there. No excuse for not working DX. Thanks for all the contacts. I ran an
Icom IC-746Pro barefoot into a ground mounted vertical for 10-20 meters and a
trapped dipole for 40 & 80 meters. Not bad for a small station.

73 de WØPC (Rick)