[3830] RTTY WPX NN6NN(@W6XK) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronl@toto.csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NN6NN(@W6XK) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:47:19 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NN6NN
Operator(s): W6XK N6DE N6EE NR6N
Station: W6XK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 46.5

   80:  233   642
   40:  491  1742
   20:  761  1508
   15:  299   523
   10:    6    15
-----------------
Total: 1790  4430  Prefixes = 574  Total Score = 2,542,820

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

In spite of an early visit from Murphy which took us off the air for the first
hour and half of the contest, we managed to persevere and wound up with our best
prefix total ever.  Unfortunately, with 10M all but kaput and 15M severely
diminished at this point in the sunspot cycle, we fell nearly 250 Q's short of
last year.

But man-o-man did we have fun!  This contest was just great and we want to thank
all of you for the many QSO's.  We didn't work anyone on all five bands this
year but we did work many on 80/40/20/15M and it was fun to see the familiar
calls show up with all four bands worked.  Thanks for all the Q's guys!  See you
next year.

73,
Ron N6EE
Chet W6XK