[3830] RTTY WPX AA9DY SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmcvin2447-contesting@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AA9DY SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:47:45 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AA9DY
Operator(s): AA9DY
Station: AA9DY

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Grayslake, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20.38

   80:
   40:  231  606
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  231  606  Prefixes = 140  Total Score = 84,840

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Rig : FT-920
Antenna : MFJ-1796 (multiband compact vertical) mounted up 8ft on a pipe
Software : N1MM Contest Logger V6.1.14

Soapbox :
Contest was loads of fun! This is only my 2nd year playing in this contest
(single-op, part-timer on 40 meters).  With the same little-pistol station, I
more than doubled my score as compared to last year (35,754 pts. - 1st place
W9/SO/LP/40meters).

First time occured for me where someone intensionally interfered with my signal.
 I would have to move around as I could to get away from being keyed up on, but
would find the in-DUH-vidual right on top of one of my diddle peaks.  A couple
of times, I also heard this person using my callsign (in CW) to call out CQ on
top of me.  Thanks to the OP's out there that patient enough to keep trying
despite the jammer.