[3830] RTTY WPX KA4RRU M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KA4RRU M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:04:01 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KA4RRU
Operator(s): KA4RRU, K3UI, N4DXS, WA4TK, W4DAV, N4SWO, WC4J, KG4HTL, K5OF,
LIANNA, TESSA
Station: KA4RRU

Class: M/M HP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  322   800
   40:  574  2298
   20:  739  1838
   15:  218   456
   10:    5    15
-----------------
Total: 1858  5407  Prefixes = 659  Total Score = 3,563,213

Club:

Comments:

Really missed the 400 more q's we had on 15m last year!

and missed the 120 more q's we had on 10m last year!

Did you guys know that it snowed around here ....  we had about 12 inches.

None of the ops could get here for the second day ...1 op from 2am on on Sunday
morning till I had to wake up k3ui at 5 am ... Then we were in the 2 op 5 radio
catagory. (shack was not set up for that. hi hi)

Also power went off 3 times

20 meter ICE filter went south (during the snow storm) ... had to figure out why
SWR was so high ... I thought it was the snow. (high swr from snow most likely
took care the that filter)

Snow made for some real noise on  40 meter beam ... very nasty.

SWR was changing on most of the antennas.

Still took time to have meals with my family and play with the kids ... relaxed
contest!

We are going to "redo" the ka4rru ham shack .... we will see how that goes .

See you in September.

73 de Mike - ka4rru