[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:07:38 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:  116
   40:   87
   20:   69
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southern Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

FT1000MP x 2 (SO2R), Alpha 78, Titan, 1.5 KW output (only 1 KW on 20M), TH6DXX
at 50' on 20, 88' center fed zepp at 40' and dipole at 40' on 40, inverted vee
with apex at 45' on 80.

This is the second time I tried to send this in.  Never got a copy of the first
and it didn't appear in the latest summary, so I must have done something
wrong.

Very hard to do much on 40 this time above 7025 since the RTTY contest was
pretty strong from 7032 up to 7060 or so.  When the 3Y0X pileup started, it
virtually put  ALL of the Sprinters below 7021.  The last 100 minutes of
so-called SO2R was single band 80 since 20 was dead and 40 was unusable in the
General Class band.

Thanks for the QSOs.  As usual, a lot of good ops and a lot of fun, as well as
hard work during the SO2R period.  Hope to work you all from Bonaire, Feb 14-21
as PJ4/K4BAI and with Jeff, KU8E, as PJ4R M/S in ARRL DX CW next weekend.  QSL
PJ4/KU8E, PJ4/K4BAI, and PJ4R for this year all via K4BAI.

73,

John, K4BAI.