[3830] ARRLDX CW KA5VCQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, korey.chandler@us.army.mil
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KA5VCQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:23:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KA5VCQ
Operator(s): KA5VCQ
Station: KA5VCQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:   36    27
   40:   84    34
   20:   66    34
   15:   59    37
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  245   137  Total Score = 100,695

Club:

Comments:

Used SO2R for the first time in a major contest and it kept me busy since the
bands were quiet. Went to put up an additional dipole in the
tree and lost the support rope. It was dark and it took an
hour but I got a line 80 feet up in the tree. That's 40 feet
higher than before and I think it really helped me. I had more
QSO's on 40 meters than 20 meters this time. I beat last year's
score from my YI9 operation.

SO2R----Icom Pro3/Kenwood TS-2000 at 100w
 2ea. 80m dipoles/Hustler 6BTV vertical
 Writelog