[3830] ARRLDX CW WY3X SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottpa1960@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WY3X SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:25:17 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WY3X
Operator(s): WY3X
Station: WY3X

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
   80:   18    16
   40:   99    45
   20:  128    51
   15:   56    36
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  307   153  Total Score = 140,913

Club:

Comments:

I didn't plan on making more than 10 or 15 qso's in this contest. Ended up
having way too much fun. 10 meters opened up long enough for me to work 8P9PA,
P40W and PJ2T on 5 bands. Thanks to everyone for listening to my 75 watts with
hidden G5RV antenna in the yard.

This was the first time in my 23 years of being a ham that I saw the power lingo
that was used. It took some getting used to, so hope I got them right the first
time.

Although DX spotting nets are a nice guide, but some people seem to take them
too seriously. I noticed the Spotting Police were in full force on Sunday. Its
up to the individual spotter to post, and the person using the spot to verify
the correct callsign. It got way too personal today.

Look for you in the next contest.

73--Scott
WY3X