[3830] ARRLDX CW N3GNW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3gnw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3GNW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:42:38 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3GNW
Operator(s): N3GNW W3CC
Station: N3GNW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:   15    15
   80:   52    45
   40:  143    68
   20:  195    73
   15:  117    73
   10:   16    14
-------------------
Total:  538   288  Total Score = 464,832

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

One of the reasons I bought this QTH was the nice tower down the street, W3CC.
It turns out we are well within the 500 meter circle rule so W3CC and myself
linked our N1MM loggers together over the internet and operated M/2.

The new hexbeam I built worked great though the 40/80 dipole needed to be
restrung and the wind on Friday kept me from getting it up as high as I
wanted.

Unfortunately I'm getting over a bad cold and needed to catch up on sleep so I
lost some late night operating time.

But we had a blast!  N1MM worked reliably in multi-multi distributed and it
wasn't that hard to configure our routers to let the programs talk to each
other.