[3830] ARRLDX CW K6NV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki6iv@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6NV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:52:27 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    8     7
   40:   53    30
   20:   98    44
   15:   26    17
   10:
-------------------
Total:  185    98  Total Score = 54,390

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I surprised myself in this contest, I was only able to dedicate a few hours to
this effort.  I spent almost all my time P & P'ing (Packet and pouncing).
Thanks to everyone who posted spots, you sure helped me out. It was good to hear
ZF2NT on.

Bands were very quiet, even though we received about 6" of new snow over the
weekend.  I did not try anything on 160m, even though it was fairly quiet.

Sunday morning surprised me, I should have gotten up earlier, I heard lots of
EU's and did work quit a few.