[3830] ARRLDX CW W5KFT(K5PI) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rb@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5KFT(K5PI) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:36:58 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

  160:   30    19
   80:  115    51
   40:  525    74
   20:  570    86
   15:  362    78
   10:   35    22
-------------------
Total: 1637   330  Total Score = 1,600,830

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had a busy and stressful week, wasn?t very well rested, and just couldn?t get
too pumped up for hard core effort near the bottom of the cycle.  So I did a
humane ? (nah, let?s not mince words --  it was positively leisurely!) --  entry
instead and had a great time.  I spent about 34 hours on the air in all.  I took
three hours off Friday night, another three hours off Saturday afternoon, slept
a luxurious six hours Saturday night, and packed up about 2000Z Sunday
afternoon.