[3830] ARRLDX CW G4BUO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW G4BUO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:12:15 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pesnhurst, England
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

  160:  208    38
   80:  482    48
   40:  669    51
   20: 1103    58
   15:  506    48
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2968   243  Total Score = 2,163,672

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to Toni at CU2A for a fantastic score. Are the Azores *really*
in Europe??

Took down the T8 that I used last year and put back the Force 12 monobanders for
this one, and I'm sure that helped especially on 20m. 15m was barely open to the
northeast, I was called by a well-known N1 but he was so weak I asked if his
antenna was disconnected. I never did work VT on that band.

I don't usually feel very competitive on 40m so was delighted with 239Qs in the
first two hours. Topband kept producing nice flurries of activity whenever I
visited. Apologies to K0HA who I moved there from 80m but when I looked up at
the screen I realised I had already worked him on topband the previous day.

Dave G4BUO