[3830] ARRLDX CW OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OM5M(@OM3KFF) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:36:33 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OM5M
Operator(s): OM2KI, OM2RA, OM3TZZ, OM4DW, OM6AZ
Station: OM3KFF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bratislava
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   30    20
   80:  386    44
   40:  782    56
   20:  856    58
   15:  337    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2391   218  Total Score = 1,563,714

Club:

Comments:

We definitely sovlved low bands RX problem on our city QTH. We set beverage
antenna accross the city park. Few meters which crossing walkway must lay on the
ground.
It works great. We haven't been able work so many US stations on 80m before.
Unfortunately we missed some W7 states during first night.
Half-loop on 160m worked totaly miserable, so we rebuild it into invered vee
dipole in saturday.
20m and 40m were mainstream, lot of contacts and multipliers.
Fine sunday opening on 15m due to minimum of solar period, but no signal on
10m.

Thanks all for contacts, see you in SSB part.

Andy OM4DW / Omega contest team