[3830] ARRLDX CW P40G(I2UIY) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2uiy@cqww.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW P40G(I2UIY) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:38:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: P40G
Operator(s): I2UIY
Station: P43P

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2039    59
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 2039    50  Total Score = 366,213

Club: Pizza & Pasta Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun weekend at P43P's.

While the whole island was busy with Carnival, it was funny making some Qs even
if conditions were not super. The second day was an endless pain (just 100 Qs in
the first 6 hours) and I thought that I could have well worked all the possible
available stations.
When I was sure to end the contest with just 58 mults... VE4XT called me only 6
minutes before the end of the contest to give me MB. Just a week earlier, during
the WPX RTTY, I have worked VE4 on 4 bands plus 2 VO2 and a VE8!

Here is the P40G webpage with some pictures: <http://www.i2uiy.it/p40g.html>.

Thanks to P43P and his nice family for housing me once more.

73 de Paolo, I2UIY/NH7DX