[3830] NAQP RTTY K9MUG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9MUG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 07:40:06 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  161    45
   40:  168    44
   20:  126    37
   15:   43    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  498   144  Total Score = 71,712

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SO1R

Comments:

!5m not much, the skip on 20 was very long. I worked more DXCC countries than
East coast states! Longest was ZS2EZ-tnx, and a number of EU stns, many with
great signals.

40 and 80 were tough with rain noise and qrn, butthe signals were there. I'm not
particularly pleased with my effort, but not sure what I could have done.
Maybe I need an NVIS antenna for 20m! G3YYD and Z31MM had vy strong sigs on 40m,
and Gary,CU2JT, even called in on 80m! HB9ADJ was a 2-bander as was Z31MM.

Thanks to all.

Darrell(ROD)