[3830] CQ160 SSB NX9T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NX9T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:47:29 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 536  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 7  Total Score = 61,464

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night was a blast!  I was only on for 4 hours but between 7 and 11pm had
great rate going and racked up 410 Q's.  Got back on Saturday for about an hour
or so and worked about 75 more but the static crashes were loud and made it too
much like work.  Plus...rate was slowing down (predictably).  Since my folks
were in town from PA, I had resolved myself to only operating a few hours so as
to not be "anti-social" during their visit.  Since I was only going to be on a
short time I wanted to make sure those few hours were productive.  Thankfully,
it worked out!  Thanks to all for the Q's.

73,
Jeff nx9t
www.qsl.net/nx9t

Ft1000(d)