[3830] CQ160 SSB K5ZG Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad8p@wcoil.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K5ZG Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:46:02 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K5ZG
Operator(s): AD8P, N8VW, K5ZG
Station: K5ZG

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1162  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 19  Total Score = 209,671

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

What a great time for all of us. We missed the Canadian sections of LB, NU, NWT,
PEI, and YT.

DX included EA8, CU, DL, EA, F, G, HA, I, S5, C6, CM, HR, KL, KP2, KP4, XE, KH6,
P4, and YV.

Fried a power supply for the Icom 756 Prolll Friday night. Fortunately Hud had a
spare one. Conditions were much better Friday night than Saturday or at the end
on Sunday. Few to no Europeans on Saturday or Sunday.

Our apologies to those who could hear us but we couldn't hear them. The receive
antennas are possibly too close to the TX antenna and coupling occurs making
reception of weak ones a premium. We'll fix that for next year.

For a bunch of CW ops we sure had a good time.