[3830] CQ160 CW W4ZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4zw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4ZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:50:36 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 49  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 2  Total Score = 2,889

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Soapbox:  Spent ,ost of this weekend playing with this big OCF
dipole I put up. Thanks to all of you who gave me advice and
suggestions.  I have started outting in the ground field for
an inverted "L" or "T", whichever proves to work better.  My
intent was to expand the existing 80M OCF dipole (which works
quite well on 80) to 160M but found that it needed to be much
longer than I expected.  Used LP so the FT-1000MP could use the
tuner and thanks to all of you who heard my little signal.