[3830] REF SSB VO1HE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1he@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] REF SSB VO1HE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:41:49 -0800
                    REF Contest, SSB

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: The Rock
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   0      0
   40:   9      9
   20:  33     30
   15:   4      4
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  46     43  Total Score = 5,676

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Operated this one in the middle of a snow storm. Had laryngitis for a couple
days earlier in the week and my voice is still not recovered enough to seriously
run a freq. Got 70cm of snow and 130kph winds over the weekend. The antennae
stood up fairly well but my beam is not functioning properly nor does it rotate
anymore.

Anyway, it was a bit of fun, as are all contests, but was hoping for some
openings on more bands. I worked most all I could hear.

Thanks for the Qs and CU next contest.

73 -- Paul VO1HE