[3830] CQ160 SSB KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@direcway.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:58:16 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 990  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 20  Total Score = 177,793

Club:

Comments:

Wish we had a DX window and I had a receiver like a lot of other ops that allows
operation within .5Khz from one another!  Nuaght..........

Well having said that condx where fair on Fri nite and below average on Sat nite
with a double serving of QRN from storm front moving thru the area. Thanks to
beverage ants that got me thru Sat nite. Goal was 1K QSO's which I just missed.
If "panic QSO's at end of test would have startred 10min to the end instead of
5min I wud have made it.

Always tough sledding this far east for DX. Just workd the big guys and that
surely wasn't enough. Did very little S&P as it wasted time as got no results.
All DX worked called me while running which is very disgruntiling.

ALl in all had great time. TNX to all fer Q's.

Tim, KY5R (ex KP4BZ)